December 2, 2010

Tall Trees – Impression Obsession

The holiday season always seems to sneak up on me and it seems to get worse the older I get.  With Christmas being right around the corner, I realized that I have quite a few things to get posted before they aren’t relevant any more.

The first Christmas card that I decided to post is one that Melanie created. Once again, she and I both have this stamp. Actually, I sold her on this stamp by pointing out the little bird on top of the 4th tree. She just LOVES bird.

Take a look at her work of art…….

Tall Trees

 

Melanie created using Impression Obsession’s Tall Trees stamp. The card base is Memory Box Soiree paper. The ‘Merry Christmas’ sentiment stamp is from Impress and the paper that she used as a background is Memory Box’s Mistletoe 6 x 6 paper.

Upon a closer look, you can see that she used dimensional glaze to add a little texture. Copics were used to color the image and Spicas were used to add a little sparkle.

Tall Trees2 

Feel free to leave a comment and let Melanie know what you think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment