November 23, 2010

SnowGlobe with a Twist – AMuse and Memory Box

A little while ago, I was pondering how I could use my snow globe stamp in an unexpected way. With Fall in the air and Thanksgiving coming up this week, I came up with the idea to use my snow globe stamp to make a Fall themed card.

Here is what I came up with…….

Happy Fall

The Turkey stamp and Happy Fall sentiment stamp are by AMuse. The Snow globe and Leaf stamps are from Memory Box. I used Copics to color the images and I used Spellbinders to cut out and mat the image. The card base is Memory Box soiree paper.

Happy Fall2

I was a little surprised at how well “Happy Fall” stamped on the ribbon. I used Memento Chocolate Brown and it worked really well.

Happy Fall3

 

Here is wishing you a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment