October 11, 2010

Halloween 2010 by Impression Obsession

I have been a long time fan of Impression Obsession. It seems their stamps keep getting better and better. Here are 3 images from Impression Obsession’s Halloween Release. First, we have the Jack Chandelier. It is such a cute and fun little stamp. Melanie and I both have this stamp, but she got around to making a card with it before I did. Now I’m under the pressure to come up with something that measures up these cute little treasures.

Halloween Chandelier1

She used Copics to color the image and Nestabilities to cut out the image. She added Spica glitter pens to add just the right amount of sparkle. The paper is Basic Grey.

Halloween Chandelier2

 

Halloween Chandelier3

Next, is Birds on a Broome and Free Parking. The Birds on a Broome stamp is one that Melanie fell in love with. This is actually one that she chose to buy and I did not. We both have the Free Parking stamp but now after seeing how she combined it with the Birds on a Broome, I’m kind of wishing I had gotten it.

Birds on a Broome No Parking 

Birds on a Broome No Parking2

 

Birds on a Broome No Parking3

Melanie colored the images with Copics and used Spica’s to add a little sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment