April 27, 2010

Pink Flamingo – Impression Obsession - PART 2

After a lot of thought and even dreaming about it, I finally have my take on the Pink Flamingo stamp that Melanie and I both bought. Everyone has their own style of stamping  but the beauty of it all is that there is no right answer. Melanie and I like a lot of the same things but we both have our own style and often admire each others work. Below I listed all supplies used in making this cards.

Copics used on the stamped image:

RV04 Shock Pink

RV02 Sugared Almond Pink

110 Black

YR16 Apricot

R83 Rose Mist

YR21 Cream

 

Ink:

Memento Tuxedo Black

Color Box Lime Pastel

 

Stamps:

Flamingo – Impression Obsession

Hero Arts – Black and White Flowers

 

Paper:

Copic Paper

Memory Box Taffy

 

Jewels:

Memory Box Halloween Black and Azalea Pink

 

image

 

IMG00055-20100426-1811

 

Melanie and I have toms of stamp images in common so we both thought it would be fun showcase our different styles. I think I will start labeling these posts ‘Different Points of View’ so they will be easy to find. If you have a question or thought let me know. Feel free to leave a comment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment