September 21, 2010

Pink Poodle + Chandeliers = Tres Chic

There are a some things that I love and have a hard time resisting. You can tell what 3 of those things are just by looking at this blog……cute little Poodles, the color Pink and Eiffel Towers. Something else I love are chandeliers. Melanie managed to pull all those things together to make yet another fabulous card. I was with Mel when she bought this stamp and it was one of those stamps that I liked but didn’t feel like I had to have it but now that I have seen her card….I want it!

The poodle image is from PSX Stamps and the Merci stamp is from AMuse. Melanie stamped the poodle in grey Stazon ink and then flocked him with Martha Stewart pink flocking. She used Copics to color the poodle and then used a black Spica Glitter pen to accent the eyes and nose. The background was sprayed with Psst Sparkle Mist by Tsukineko to add a slight shimmer. Melanie then used Nestabilities Labels 2  to cut the poodle out and to mat it.

Viola!

Poodle Close Up4

Poodle Close Up3

Poodle Close Up

1 comment: