May 4, 2010

Solid Poppy and Outline Poppy – Impress Rubber Stamps (Different Points of View)

Some of my favorite stamps are Impress Rubber stamps. I have been a fan of Impress Stamps for years and have been responsible for turning many of my friends and customers on to these stamps. Their stamps are perfect for creating gorgeous yet simplistic cards. The Solid Poppy and Outline Poppy are 2 of my new favorites.  Melanie and I both have the Poppy stamp; however, I decided to use the solid version of the Poppy while Melanie used the outline version. We both agreed to go off on our own and create a card in our own style.

First is the Outline Poppy. Melanie created a simple yet very pretty card.  She stamped the images on white Copic paper, then colored the it using Copics. I think the most striking feature of this card is the contrast.  The beautiful red Poppy really pops against the white cardstock and the black and white Outline Poppies.

image

Next, is the Solid Poppy. I was short on time so this stamp was perfect. I used white Copic paper as the card base, thenI stamped the image with Brilliance Pearlescent Poppy ink. I was able to achieve a beautiful card in record time, which is always a plus. The Bonjour stamp is from AMuse. 

image

Two very different cards with virtually the same image. Both are clean and simple yet fabulous. :)

Let us know what you think. Feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment