December 18, 2009

St. Mark’s Episcopal Church in Gastonia – Making Christmas Brighter for the Residents of the Jesse Helms Nursing Center

While checking the mail at the store, I received a large envelope. I just love getting packages in the mail! :) When I opened it up, I got a wonderful surprise…..beautiful handmade cards for our 2nd Annual Christmas Card Collection! I was so delighted when I got them in the mail. Beth Brittain and her Stamping Group from St. Mark’s Episcopal Church in Gastonia decided to pull together and make a lot of cards for the nursing center. I wanted to take a moment to send a huge ‘Thank You!’ to Beth and her stamping group.  Every  single one of the cards were absolutely beautiful!

Members of the St. Mark’s Episcopal Church Stamping Group include:

Beth Brittain

Kay Beveridge

Louise Ridgeway

Juddie Penegar

Ruth Burns

Nancy Brewbaker

Once again, ‘Thank You’ and I hope everyone in the Stamp Group from St. Mark’s has a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment